Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Just finished this Primitive Scarecrow ~ on his post... I'm a little late on the fall and harvest items but, this sweet fella is sure to put a smile on your face. :D He is not made from a pattern and is OOAK my own design.
He is a round head doll that has been put through my grungy process...  He is wearing a nice pumpkin colored homespun shirt complete w/ a patch on his tattered sleeve,  blue jeans w/ a patch and rope for a belt. His hat is burlap w/ a rusty saftey pin and I tucked in some Sweet Dried Ann and topped it w/ a tiny little crow. I needle sculpted the crow's beak and he has seed beads for eyes. The scarecrow's post I made from old barn wood secured with a squarehead nail... Sitting on his post are some indian corn and a grungy little pumpkin w/ a stick for a stem~  that has been painted, sanded and put through the grungy process.  I will be listing him on ebay ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment